Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I have become learned

I've completed the four week crochet class.
I'm loving my new skills.



I've started a granny stripe blanket for Harvey. 
This is Bendigo Woollen Mills 8Ply Cotton.
He keeps asking if I've finished yet...not quite.
This one is a little something that began in error but has turned into a very pretty design.
I'll show you when it's been gifted later in the year as it's for a baby-to-be. 
Of course Harvey had to have a turn.
Can't fault his enthusiasm.... 

Abbe

8 comments:

  1. So ace!!
    Harvey looks like he has surpassed the skills you taught me over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teaching/learning at 11pm after wine probably wasnt our best idea....

      Delete
  2. So another stash to add to the fabric stash? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmm yep. Did a clean out of spare doonas etc in the cupboard to make some space ;o)

      Delete
  3. Wow, I'm so impressed! I can't crochet to save myself. Already booked to go to Bendigo for the wool show on the Friday and Saturday so hopefully will see you there this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You say skills - I see terror on that boy's face. Does he realise it can't actually eat him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! very impressed, I wanna learn so bad, knitting is boring sometimes, so slow! You clever clogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crochet is far more fun than knitting I think cos you seem to see results more quickly.
    Harvey's stripey blanket looks great, no wonder he keeps asking if it's finished yet.

    ReplyDelete