Friday, October 19, 2012

The Aftermath....

Soooo during my sewing absence the sewing room became a little.....
Messy.
Like a bomb site.
Ridiculous.
Dumping ground.
Scary.
Too hard to deal with. 
After a lazy morning I finally got off my butt and tidied, organised and put away.
Look, you can see the floor!
The current projects are on the bed.
There is still some organising to do but it's a LOT better than it was. 
I even wrote a list of sewing projects to do and hung my lovely mini quilt that Bianca made for me a couple of years ago. 
I completed a block for Mr CP's quilt and played with my Go Cutter circle template.
I think it's fair to say I've been productive today. Finally.

Abbe :o)

6 comments:

  1. As much as it is a pain to do...it is always easier tioget stuff done when the sewing room is in control isn't it? Speakingof which, I had better spend some time in mine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm now you have organised yours Abbe would you like to pop over West and do my??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't create in a mess, I always have a tidy up first. I can't get into an unmade bed either - seems to be a pattern there.
    And, a big congratulations for the baby news, another UFO in progress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sewing room looks much better! And I love the little quilt you hung up. You're so organized to actually make a list! Good luck getting things done off of it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing like a tidy sewing room to help with inspiration. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am living this reality at the moment with my sewing room - I'm cleaning out AND rearranging it. It's a nightmare, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete