Sunday, January 29, 2012

Finishes!

No really, I have some finishes!!!

The Cowboy Quilt is bound.
When I know who it is for (ie when a boy baby is born) it will get a label but I'm definitely calling that a finish for January.
This baby girl quilt top is complete. Just need to get quilting as this one will be needed in March.
I quite like doing wonky stars, not need to worry about precise points.
And Swooney.
I know I said it was going to be for Mr CP but I'm thinking it's a bit girly.
Most of the blue fabrics are quite floral.


So I started this....

An all blue, manly-man, solids quilt.
I'm loving it and I think he will too.
I'm also really enjoying the extra challenge that triangles, HST's and flying geese pose.
I think there's been a few too many square and rectangle quilts in my past.

So now I have TWO finishes to link into the 12 in 2012 finish-along.

Abbe

4 comments:

  1. You have been a busy girl. I do prefer the solid blocks for Mr CP. Why not make the other blocks into a quilt for you>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes. I succumbed to a Swoon block on Saturday and when finished wondered how it would look in solids. Now I know-great. I love it and it will make a great masculine quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! You've made some great progress this month! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have been busy! love the solids for the man, it's going to look fabulous..
    lizzie
    xx

    ReplyDelete