Friday, December 17, 2010

Green dreams

Green is my favourite colour and due a few purchases and now gifts I think bubs is going to be seeing green.
The wonderful and charming Deb bought this gorgeous green bib for the mini-me.
I love the Pukeko's (New Zealand birdies) running along the bottom. They'll make me smile and think of you every time I wipe up baby's spit Deb :o)

Sticking with the birdie and green thing...Green is very much a family thing - good ole aunt Pam loves it too. I've had this chicken planned for a while and for once one of my impulse creations has come to fruition. The chook is cut out from some fabric (not pieced) and I made the legs out of embroidery thread with buttons for feet.
I hope Pammy likes her pin cushion. It's a belated birthday pressie.

Now I've got a week off before Christmas to visit, sew and shop for last minute gifts and relax.
It should be a fun week.
Hope you're all feeling festive.
Ab x

11 comments:

  1. The green bib is cute.
    The dotty green chicken pincushion is gorgeous.
    Hope you are keeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought a lot of green for our little one before he was born, and before we knew he was a he! Lucky he looked good in green!
    Cute birdie! Make sure relaxing is at the top of your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love green, actually my favourite colour combination is green & pink, so good luck with that if you have boy in your belly!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice as long as you don't call the kid Kermit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cushion Abs. I never realised your fav colour was green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bubs is going green? Smart kid! Love the chook pincushion! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Green is my favourite! Love the pincushion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute bib. I think your pincushion is wonderful. Enjoy your week off. Is Mr CP off too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Green with envy am I re" the cushion Ab...Ace - you're a clever chick. Hoping to see you soon....P MWAH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooooh are you hinting to us about the green theme ;) I do love green. Mint green for uni sex baby.....of maybe baby 'Kermit CP'

    ReplyDelete