Friday, July 16, 2010

So good my eyes rolled back in my head

and I ate three serves!!!

Mr CP made the most amazing savoury tart for dinner last night. He used a Jamie Oliver recipe for the pastry and I think made his own recipe for the filling. It was insanely good. He IS MasterChef!

I also bought this book. I love Anna Maria Horner's fabric ranges and I have a copy of her first book so I decided to get this one too (don't get ideas ladies, there isn't a Little CP on the way....I've just been eating three serves of tart!)

I've ordered some Perle thread from Amitie so awaiting that to arrive in the post so I can complete the Purple Wonder.

Sew well,
Ab x

12 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I believe you! Between the new book and the extra food, sure sounds like you might be "eating for two"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuuuuummmmmmm. Suspicious about the book purchase........

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so delicious!! i love Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy tart Abs, Mr CP has done well.... keep up with the training its obviously working out well.... or is that the whip???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not convinced about the little CP, but maybe you're just feeling broody?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrummy food and book - lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so funny! I was thinking perhaps you were too until you said you weren't!
    You can't let good food go to waste though!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog...I love finding new faces from across the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yum!!!! so hungry right now and this just made me drool ;)
    Will have to look at getting handmade beginnings.. looks good!
    thanks for visiting my blog too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Anna Maria horner's fabric as well. Yet another fabric range to get addicted to and spend the retirement fund on. She has another book out now, just to help you part with more money. Good to see that your bloke is in the kitchen where he should be...

    ReplyDelete
  11. well my first thought was wow she's planning a baby but it is a fabulous book, I bought it a little while ago and love it! was showing everyone who came over because it was just so pretty! lots of ideas for presents - right!

    ReplyDelete