Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Even more blocks!

How many blocks does it take to make a purpley quilt of love?
LOTS!

My lovely friend Michelle from Making Heirlooms created these two for the Purple Quilt. They will work in well with all of the others that I have received.
Ulla sent these three all the way from FINLAND!

Along with this lovely postcard.


I need to do a round up to see if I have all of the blocks that were offered. I think there are still a few coming and then it's time to make some big decisions. It's going to be fun.

Thanks to those of you who have sent some along. They are looking great!
Abbe

4 comments:

  1. It's great to see more purple blocks! I'm looking forward to seeing how you put them together! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this quilt is going to be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking forward to seeing Purpley put together - or should it be Purplies cos you seem to have so many blocks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be able to make a beautiful big quilt.
    Hope you friend is felling a little better.

    ReplyDelete